Strong expertise in services for financial markets
Financial Markets today are having to deal with the emergence of new economies, the significant growth of the derivatives markets, and the consolidation of stock exchanges. Participants are also under pressure from an ever-stronger regulatory framework.
This fast-changing financial environment exerts significant pressure on the financial markets industry and so organizations are looking for solutions and partners that enable them to improve their efficiency and reduce risk.
Atos Worldline offers specific solutions and services to all the market players across the investment process; asset managers, private banks and wealth managers, brokers as well as central institutions such as stock exchanges, clearing houses, central depositories and central banking.
Our expert solutions cover areas such as online trading and order routing, distribution of financial information, asset & wealth management, middle and back office for financial institutions, clearing & settlement:
- eBrokerage and order management systems and order routing systems
- Financial information distribution
- Asset & Wealth management system
- Clearing & Settlement for the CCP (central Counterparty) and CSD (Central Securities Depository)
- Interbank Clearing & Settlement
- RTGS and ACH solutions for Central Banks and their participant banks
As well as the specific solutions, we also operate a Financial Markets Business Center providing:
- Trading System - a platform for international trading equities and derivatives. Orders are sent in real-time to over 20 marketplaces worldwide. Associated with this platform are tools such as risk management, order management and strategic reporting (with improved indicators and parameters.
- Financial Information - a solution providing focused information and market flows from major markets worldwide. It allows the receiving of financial flows, processing and is multi-channel.
- Portfolio management – a platform enabling multi-asset portfolio management for the Front and Middle office. Associated with this solution is a central repository of all portfolio make-ups, a strong and highly customizable compliance tool.
Exploiting the potential of rapidly changing markets
Our Financial Market solutions address this industry across Europe, Asia and the United States. However, the development of emerging economies in Asia and the Gulf has given rise to trends that are often very different from the ‘Atlantic’ business models (Western Europe and United States). And as local regulations and configurations always apply, Atos Worldline continually adapts its solutions to the specific needs of different clients and geographies.
Send os dit spørgsmål eller forespørgsel via nedenstående kontaktform
- Banking >>
- Financial Markets >>