How you deliver and manage the enterprise workplace is in a state of major change – consumerisation (bring-your-own device); cloud delivery; flexible mobile working; unified communications and enterprise social networks are just some of the hot influences.
Commercial models are changing too, enabling enterprises to slash capital investment while still guaranteeing employees a workplace which is both highly-responsive and highly-secure.
Atos is helping enterprises change the rules with its Adaptive Workplace. We’re keen to sit down and share ideas and experiences.
Check out the five key themes which are topping the agenda in our workplace discussions with enterprise clients:
Let us show you how.
- Migration Cycles - how to break the rhythm, especially now that support for Windows XP from Microsoft has ceased
- The Choice Factor – turning bring-your-own from a convenience to an active contribution to employee satisfaction
- Communications Simplified – how to turn potential into real workplace productivity, reducing travel and telecommunications costs at the same time
- Personal. Immediate. Scaleable – workplace as a service, boosting collaboration and smart processes to streamline resource allocation from the cloud
- Raising Expectations – flipping from old-style IT support to immediate and extended business advice and improvement
Send os dit spørgsmål eller forespørgsel via nedenstående kontaktform