Streamlining desktop support, driving costs down and productivity up
Supporting desktop users can take a sizable chunk out of an IT team’s time. That’s why many enterprises are turning to Atos – and discovering that their costs and risks are reduced, and their skilled internal tech personnel are freed from routine, time-consuming tasks.
A Handful of Advantages
Reducing costs, risks and time aren’t the only business benefits of Desktop Management Services by Atos. You also gain:
- Workplace computing where and when you need it
- Predictable expenditures, with fixed-price contracts
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Guaranteed SLAs, including fix times
- Simple, efficient incident reporting, with a single phone call
- Maximize ROI and economies of scale from your IT investment
- Improved efficiency of systems operations
- Security, resilience, availability and consistency
- Greater user satisfaction and increased productivity.
You also gain remote or onsite technical support for your desktops, laptops and networked printers. We’ll manage the resolution of all technical issues – including connectivity, OS (Windows or Novell) and hardware incidents – as well as manage your third-party support providers.
- Investigate application software incidents and escalate to an appropriate support provider if needed
- Manage remote updates for OS and application software
- Track all reported incidents and provide you with updates and reports.
Don’t just get guaranteed call response times; get guaranteed fix times. That means minimal downtime and protection of your hardware investment. Our desktop maintenance and support operation includes a central repair and refurbishment center with engineering teams. We make all bench repairs in the static-safe environment of our purpose-built workshops. We can also provide a bench or onsite repair service for many types of printers and other peripherals.
Our Service Desks are located at various global locations including the US, Europe, India and the Philippines. Our teams are highly skilled at resolving requests for help, often without requiring escalation to second-level support.